Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is good! I got this from a vegan website.
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion, celery, and garlic in a little olive oil.
- Add lentils, tomato sauce and herbs and cook 15 minutes.
- Pour into a baking pan and cover with mashed potatoes.
- Bake in oven for 20min.
I did a web search looking for recipes for the Fatsmash diet and this one was on the list. Although it sounds really good, it wouldn't be 'legal' on Fatsmash because it contains white potatoes and they aren't allowed. It would work if you substituted sweet potatoes.