Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Baguio City, Filipino favorite. When my family and I visited Baguio City, Philippines we picked up 2 jars of these delicious, crispy, golden, light and easy-to-make cookies.
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Cream butter and sugar until fairly smooth.
- Blend in egg whites small amount at a time, beating after each small addition.
- Lastly fold in flour, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt for flavoring.
- Spoon into pipe or pastry bag with a flat tip. Pipe into a cookie sheet 2 inches long and leave 3 inches space between each cookie for spreading.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown top center of cookie should remain light.
- Garnish top of cookies with butter and sugar. ENJOY!