Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have adapted this from an Eating Well recipe (April/May 2005). They used green olives stuffed with pimientos instead of kalamatas.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 cups romaine lettuce hearts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup sliced olive (I like kalamata)
- 2 (6 ounce) cansdrained tuna
- Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic salt, and pepper.
- add everything else and toss!
A very fresh lemony tasting tuna salad. I used the green stuffed olives as this is what I had on hand,They are very tasty in the salad. I also cut the recipe in half for the 2 of us. We enjoyed the whole thing for lunch. Carianne, thank you for posting the recipe.