Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is light and refreshing for the summer heat!
Make and share this Lemony Light Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups dry white wine or 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ReaLemon juice, from concentrate
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle club soda
- strawberries (or any favorite fruit) or plums (or any favorite fruit) or peaches (or any favorite fruit) or orange slice, chilled (or any favorite fruit)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in pitcher, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Just before serving add club soda and fruit.
- Serve over ice.
This was excellent punch! Everyone loved it...it was tart with a touch of sweet! Perfect for my party!!