Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original of this recipe came from the Taste of Home's Low-Fat Country Cooking 2004 cookbook.
- 2 quarts water, filtered
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon flavored ice tea mix, unsweetened
- ice cube (optional)
- In a large pitcher, combine water, sugar, lemon juice, grape juice & tea mix. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
- Chill before serving, or if using ice cubes, add ice to a glass & then add the tea.
Iced tea is my most favorite drink and this is so good! What a nice change from the usual. Although I prefer unsweetened tea, this one really hit the spot on such a hot day and my family drank it in no time. I will make again. I just love the lemony flavor to this. Thanks for sharing.
Refreshing and so cool, I feel a draft. And I typed that really fast to get my meaning through. Made for PRMR.