Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
5 Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness Serves 6
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Shred Brussels sprouts. Use fingers to separate the leaves.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, mustard salt and pepper.
- In large bowl toss sprouts with walnuts and cheese. Pour dressing over and toss to coat.