Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pan fried pork cutlets smothered in mushrooms. Yet another Eat Greek Tonight Recipe.
- 1⁄2 lb button mushroom (sliced)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 whole lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 lb pork medallions (pounded thin)
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Dip medallion sized pieces of pork first in egg, then in parmesan cheese and fry.
- Do the same with the mushrooms after the pork is almost done.
- When both sides are brown and crispy, remove from heat and serve on plate with lemon juice squeezed over it and a sprinkle of pine nuts!
this was good but all the parmesan would stick to the bottom of the pan everytime i turned it. i was almost tempted to dust the cutlets in flour first so maybe that would help it? the melty cheese on top is really good though!!