Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another easy summer treat....I recommend Graham Cracker Cust Graham Cracker Cheesecake Crust - homemade is always better!
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust (purchased or homemade - I prefer Graham Cracker Cheesecake Crust!)
- 8 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, softened but not completely thawed,and undiluted
- 12 ounces Cool Whip (light is fine)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (fat-free is fine)
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 dash yellow food coloring (optional)
- Measure out 1 cup of raspberries, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, carefully combine the lemonade concentrate and Cool Whip- a rubber spatula works well.
- Fold in the condensed milk, food coloring, and the remaining raspberries.
- Cover, and refrigerate two to six hours.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the prepared crust.
- Garnish, by lining edge of pie with reserved raspberries.
- If you have enough, you can make a second circle of raspberries about an inch inside the first row/circle.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yummy! I made this yesterday since I wanted a dessert in the house, but it was also 92 degrees - in the house. It was a little runny - for obvious reasons, but it has a nice tart, cool taste. Thanks!