Recipe by strawberryjane
I received this from my aunt..it's quick and easy to make...sometimes I put the cherry pie filling on top or if I don't have it, I leave it off...either way it's delicious!
Top Review by NoCook
This was a very nice recipe. Cheap and makes 2 pies! I brought this for the 4th of July celebration - and both pies were gone by the time the fireworks were over! I added a dollop of cool whip and a few crushed up teddy grahams to the top, just to finish it off. Thanks for an easy, nice, refreshing pie Strawberry Jane!
- 340.19 g container Cool Whip
- 396.89 g can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 283.49 g can frozen lemonade
- 0.19 ml lemon juice
- 1-2 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Let Cool Whip and frozen lemonade thaw out before starting.
- Mix by stirring Eagle Brand Milk and lemonade (thawed) add lemon juice (just a few drops) Stir cool whip into mixture until fluffy.
- Put 1/2 mixture into each crust.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- You may also add a can of cherry pie filling to put over the top of this-- Yummy either way.