Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made these for my 3 year old's birthday, and they were a hit! Very easy to make, very tasty, and just different enough to wow everyone. Recipe comes from Southern Living magazine.
- 170.09 g can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 517.37 g box white cake mix
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 340.19 g canwhipped cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate from can and discard or reserve for other use.
- Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, sour cream, cream cheese and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool completely before frosting.
I made this with pink lemonade and baked it as a cake in a 9x13 cake pan. I added the two tablespoons of lemonade to the canned frosting, which made it a little runny, but very delicious. My family absolutely loved this cake and I'm lucky to get a second slice! Thanks, Angela, for great summery treat!
These cupcakes are really good!! Thanks for the recipe. I used a raspberry buttercream for the frosting and it was excellent! I will make these again.
These are too good! Made a batch of these for my daughters 1st birthday and half of them didn't make it to the party because my husband and I couldn't keep our hands off of them!
We used pink lemonade instead of regular... we also made mini cupcakes instead of the normal size... the mini's were done in about 16-18 min and the recipe made 48 mini's and 7 regular's...
I will be making these again! Yummmmmm!