- 1 3⁄4 cups caster sugar
- 2 lemons, rind of, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup unsweetened plain yogurt
- 2 -3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups self raising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar and peel.
- Add the rest of ingredients in order above. Grease a bundt tin and flour it -just throw a spoonful of flour into it and shake it all around so flour coats tin, shake off excess.
- Bake for 30 mins or test with skewer till it comes out clean.
- This cake stays moist for a good week and freezes extremely well.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar.