Tasty and easy weeknight complete dinner - also, relatively inexpensive, which is a nice bonus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 lb chicken tenderloins, can substitute breasts if like, skinned boned, etc
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, can also add lemon zest
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag fresh spinach, I had to make up the 12 oz, just get normal bag spinach and use half
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half (optional)
- 1Combine first three ingredients in shallow pain; dredge chicken through flour mixture.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet, add garlic, and saute' until tender. Add chicken and brown. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings.
- 3Stir chicken broth, wine, and lemon juice (and zest if you want) into reserved drippings, loosening browned particles in skillet; bring to boil. Return chicken to skillet; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 or 5 minutes or until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked.
- 4Place spinach and tomatos on individual serving plates; spoon chicken and sauce over spinach.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Spinach Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 1341.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning