Top Review by UmmBinat
I think this would have been very good if I hadn't steeped it over the time called for (phone call). I used English Breakfast tea bags and did this on the stove adding additional lemon slices after it was brewed. Made for I Recommend Tag Game - February 2010!
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 slices lemons
- 2 cinnamon sticks (1-inch long)
- 2 tea bags
- lemon slice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2-cup measure combine water, honey, lemon slices and cinnamon.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for about 4 minutes or just till steaming hot.
- Add the teabags.
- Cover and steep for 4 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, lemon slices and cinnamon.
- Pour into 2 mugs.
- Garnish with additional lemon slices, if desired.