Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
YUM! This is just like the lemon shake-ups from fairs and festivals. Easy summer drink.
Make and share this Lemon Shake-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Pour sugar into glass or jar.
- Pour enough water to cover the top of the sugar.
- Let sugar disintegrate for at least 5 minutes.
- Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon into sugar water.
- Fill glass with water and ice.
- Top with 1/2 lemon.
It was extremely refreshing and the flavor is wonderful! Thank you.
Sweet i love lemon shake ups.But whats really good is make them with strawberries or blueberries or watermelon or anything else you want. Im goin to go make a cantoulope shakeup right now.