Recipe by ellie_
These are only 2 points plus! Recipe source: WW Just 5 Cookbook
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
Made for my holiday cookie tray and it couldn't be easier. Not too sweet and pretty much guilt-free! They were a nice complement to the other cookies. Thanks for sharing. Made for Newest Zaar Tag Game.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Spread almonds on baking sheet and bake in the middle of the oven until toasted (8-10 minutes). Cool completely but leave oven on.
- Transfer almonds to food processor and add sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Pulse until finely ground (1 minute). Add egg white and lemon zest and pulse 10 times or until dough comes together. Transfer dough to small bowl.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop dough by scant tablespoons onto baking sheet 2 inches apart, making 16 cookies. Brush with water and press to flatten slightly.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes or until cookies are golden.
- Slice parchment paper onto rack and let macaroons cool completely and then peel macaroons off paper.