Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great basic lemon sauce. You can use it almost any way. I like to use gluten free fry batter, fry fresh fish or chicken, serve over a plate of rice and pour the sauce over the entree.
- In a small non reactive pan slowly melt the butter.
- Zest the lemon and put the zest in the butter.
- Juice the lemon and add to pan.
- Add the salt and sugar.
- Add the lemon curd and stir until curd is dissolved and sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Warm the sauce just before use. Pour over chicken, fish and/or rice.
Made this as a second dip for some chicken bits, & it was great, just great, but then we do love the taste of lemon! Great recipe to keep around! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for the closing of Pick A Chef event]