Recipe by Dancer^
Another great dish, we had it with broiled pork chops and mashed taters. Points 1.
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
Awesome variation to other zucchini recipes. I wanted something quick & light for a side dish and this worked well. I enjoyed the rosemary & lemon flavours. Due to other comments I only added 3/4 tsp lemon juice but I could have probably abit more. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cups chopped zucchini (2 medium)
- 1 -3 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed (or to taste)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add yellow pepper and rosemary and saute 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Continue to saute for another 4 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is just tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.