Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Another great dish, we had it with broiled pork chops and mashed taters. Points 1.
Make and share this Lemon Rosemary Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- In medium non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add yellow pepper and rosemary and saute 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Continue to saute for another 4 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is just tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Awesome variation to other zucchini recipes. I wanted something quick & light for a side dish and this worked well. I enjoyed the rosemary & lemon flavours. Due to other comments I only added 3/4 tsp lemon juice but I could have probably abit more. Thanks for sharing.