1/1 Photo of Lemon-Rosemary Tea
3 hrs 10 mins
Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
Haven't made this yet, but my rosemary plant has gone berzerk since we redid the herb garden, so I'm saving recipes which will come in handy soon. I'm not big on nor familiar with iced tea and maybe the following is a common practice, but the idea of adding the carbonated drink just before serving sounds WAY refreshing! Chill time (3 hours) is included in time estimate. Recipe courtesy BH&G.
My Private Note
8 oz se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3-quart saucepan, bring the water to boiling.
- 2Remove from heat. Add tea bags and rosemary. Cover and steep for 15 minutes.
- 3Remove and discard tea bags. Add sugar and lemon juice, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 4Strain tea mixture into a large pitcher. Discard rosemary.
- 5Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or until ready to serve. Just before serving, stir in carbonated beverage.
- 6For a more intense rosemary flavor, don't strain the mixture until after chilling.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Rosemary Tea
Serving Size: 1 (3366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: