Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
What a fun combination! These scrumptious muffins are moist and sweet with a hint of tart lemon and aromatic rosemary.
Top Review by zaar mate
Yummm! These were exactly what I was looking for! Easy, quick and have a really nice flavor. Served these last night with a salmon dish and it complimented it really well. The only problem is, these aren't near as moist the next day (eating one this morning :-)) So, unless you nuke them and add butter, they are only good for the day they are baked. I will definitely make them again...I will just halve the recipe for our small family. Thanks...love these!
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup white coarse sugar crystals
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease bottoms only of muffin cups.
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl; stir in remaining ingredients except sugar crystals just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among cups; sprinkle with sugar crystals.
- . Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Makes 12 muffins.