1/4 Photos of Lemon Risotto
Just Call Me Martha's Note:
A wonderful accompaniment to any seafood or chicken dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee onion in butter until soft.
- 2Stir in lemon zest.
- 3Add rice to onion mixture.
- 4Stir well to coat all grains of rice.
- 5Adjust heat to low-medium.
- 6Add 1/2 cup of broth plus 2 Tbsp lemon juice.
- 7Broth should simmer, reduce and thicken.
- 8Add another 1/2 cup of broth.
- 9Stir until absorbed.
- 10Add another 1/2 cup of broth and repeat process with remainder of broth and then water- 1/2 cup at a time.
- 11If necessary, add more water.
- 12When rice is done (tender but not mushy), remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 13Season with salt, pepper and the remainder of lemon juice.
- 14Serve with grated parmesan on top.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 767.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.5 g