Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
this is from a Gooseberry Patch cookbooks...so delightful
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces lemon yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- in large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- in small bowl, combine yogurt, oil, lemon zest and eggs.mix well.
- add to dry ingredients, stir just until dry ingredients are moistened --
- gently stir in raspberries.
- coat muffin tins with non stick spray --
- fill 3/4 full with batter.
- combine remaining flour, sugar and butter with pastry blender, till crumbly --
- sprinkle topping over batter.
- bake at 400* for 18-20 minutes.