1/2 Photos of Lemon Poppy Seed Shortbread Cookies
Vino Girl's Note:
From Taste of Home (April/May 2001)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Cream confectioners' sugar and butter together until fluffy.
- 3Stir in poppy seeds and lemon juice.
- 4Gradually add flour and mix well.
- 5Divide dough into 4 equal portions and roll each into a 4 inch circle on a lightly-floured surface.
- 6Transfer each dough portion to an ungreased cookie sheet; cut each circle into 6 wedges.
- 7Prick each wedge several times with a fork and sprinkle with sugar.
- 8Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- 9Cool for 4-5 minutes before moving to wire racks to cool completely.
- 10When cool, break each circle apart into wedges.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Poppy Seed Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 50.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g