1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From Simply Classic by Jr. League of Seattle. Preparation time includes 1 hour chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 2Cream butter and 3/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, mixing until just combined. Add lemon zest and juice. Blend in flour mixture, mix to thoroughly combine.
- 3Wrap dough in plastic and chill for 1 hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 C).
- 5Combine pistachio nuts and 3 tablespoons sugar. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in pistachio-sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart on un-greased baking sheets. Press cookies down with a small glass to flatten slightly.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes until golden. Transfer to racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pistachio Snaps
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 83.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g