1/1 Photo of Lemon Marmalade Cranberry Sauce
I thought this cranberry sauce sounded like a different way to make a holiday favorite. Recipe source Saveur (November 2004)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients (cranberries - water) and simmer over medium heat for 10-15 minutes until berries pop, stirring often.
- 2Reduce heat to medium low, stir in marmalade and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 3Set aside to cool, stirring occasionally.
- 4Transfer to glass bowl (or serving dish) and refrigerate until chilled.
- 5***Will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Marmalade Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (922 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 65.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: