Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep time includes the baked cake and chilling time.
Make and share this Lemon Lime Poke Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Place cake layers,top sides up in 2 clean 9-inch round cake pans.
- Pierce layers all over with a fork.
- Stir 1 cup boiling water into each flavor of jello (in separate bowls) for 2 minutes until dissolved.
- Carefully pour lemon jello over 1 cake layer and lime jello over the other layer Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Dip bottom of cake pan in warm water for 10 seconds to loosen cake.
- Unmold onto serving plate.
- Spread about 1 cup of Cool Whip over the top.
- Unmold the other layer and place on top of the first layer.
- Frost with remaining Cool Whip.
- Keep refrigerated.