- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple tidbits (Drain and reserve juice)
- 2 cups Mountain Dew soda
- 2 -3 sliced bananas
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package Dream Whip
- 1 can lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pineapple juice with enough water to make 2 cups and heat to boil.
- Mix with jello and stir til disolved.
- Cool to room temp.
- Add fruit,marshmallows and Mountain Dew.
- Chill in fridge till set.
- For Topping: Make Dream Whip according to package directions.
- Fold in lemon pie filling and spread over top of Jello.
- Chill until serving.