Prep 4 hrs
Cook 6 hrs
- 3 -4 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Put drumsticks in large plastic bag. Mix remaining ingredients; add to drumsticks, turning bag to cover all. Regrigerate for 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Put everything in the slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Place drunsticks on a baking pan and broil for a few minutes to brown, then serve.
Yummy! This was so simple and very tasty. I loved the combination of the rosemary and the lemon juice. Thanks Lastar Wellness for a nice treat. Made for Best of 2010 Tag.
If I could give this recipe more then 5 stars, I would...solely because my DH said "Wow! I would eat this every day if you fixed it." He is my pickiest eater. I made the recipe using boneless skinless chicken breasts and skipped step three. The lemon flavor was very pleasant and not over powering, and the what could be simpler then just putting everything in the crock pot and setting the temp. I will definitely be fixing this recipe often. Thank you for sharing. Made and reviewed for Spring PAC 2010