Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower,carrots)
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic.
- Spray skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add soup, milk, lemon juice, basil and vegetables.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve with rice or hot noodles.