- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- In nonstick skillet, brown chicken (on both sides) in oil over medium heat.
- Add next seven ingredients and bring to boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Combine remaining two ingredients until smooth, and stir into pan juices.
- Bring to boil and stir 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened; serve over chicken.