Recipe by Hey Jude
This marinade is so quick and easy to prepare and is delicious as well. It can be used with just about any type of meat.
Top Review by KitchenManiac
I usaed this marinate with 1LB of roast beef, and it turned out TDF!!! It was great...I did marinate it overnight instead of 2-3 hours. It smelled so good while roasting, and the tastebuds were so happy!! thank you!
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the root ends, outer leaves and tough green tops from the lemon grass; smash or chop the inner part.
- Whisk together the sugar and fish sauce in a bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the oil and lemon grass; whisk to combine.
- Use to marinate and grill/broil shrimp, boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, thin pork chops or cubed beef tenderloin.
- Toss the fish or meat with the marinade in a plastic bag, seal and refrigerate for 2-3 hours; discard the marinade before cooking.