Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Different, and simple accompaniment to an Italian meal.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon, rind of
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced (can substitute 1/4 tsp garlic POWDER)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut bread diagonally, but not all the way through, into 1-inch slices.
- Combine remaining ingredients, and brush over cut sides of bread.
- Wrap loaf in foil and bake at 400-degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
I used this with Spoon RollsSpoon rolls instead of the french bread and it was yummy.Not to lemony(sp?)just right.This is a keeper!