Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
There are a few other versions of this drink here on Zaar but none quite like this one! These were really popular on the TV show Greek! Now I know why! Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 ounces lemon-flavored vodka, Citron
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur or 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- lemon wedge
- Wet the rim of a cocktail glass and dip in sugar to coat rim.
- Put any sugar remaining in a into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add the lemon vodka, the cointreau or triple sec and lemon juice and shake about 10 times.
- Strain into sugar rimmed cocktail glass and garnish with lemon wedge. Suck on lemon wedge between sips and enjoy the marriage of sweet and tart flavors.
Very potent and yummy. We both loved this drink. Thanks Hope. Made for Bevy tag
a punch, oh yes! Very refreshing and will be nice next summer when temperatures ask for a lemon singer.
Well, this one packs a punch! I reduced the vodka to 2 oz just because I knew I'd be under the table otherwise. This was totally yummy and elegant, and I loved sucking on the lemon, too.