1/3 Photos of Lemon Drop Shot
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
There are a few other versions of this drink here on Zaar but none quite like this one! These were really popular on the TV show Greek! Now I know why! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 ounces lemon-flavored vodka, Citron
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau liqueur or 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1Wet the rim of a cocktail glass and dip in sugar to coat rim.
- 2Put any sugar remaining in a into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add the lemon vodka, the cointreau or triple sec and lemon juice and shake about 10 times.
- 3Strain into sugar rimmed cocktail glass and garnish with lemon wedge. Suck on lemon wedge between sips and enjoy the marriage of sweet and tart flavors.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Drop Shot
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: