Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this recipe because its a delicious way to extend summer! It reminds me of grilling in the back yard. Its also a scrumptious combination of flavors with a hit of sour/sweet from the Mikes.
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons Mike's hard lemonade
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 (1/2 lb) pork tenderloin
- Heat oven to 450°F
- In a small bowl combine garlic, parsley, pepper, thyme.
- In a small cup combine mike's lemon drop cocktail® and olive oil.
- Brush pork Tenderloins with Lemon Drop and Olive Oil mixture then rub garlic pepper etc. mix on the tenderloins.
- Bake at 450 for approx 30 min until the pork is no longer pink in the center – let stand 5-10 min before serving.