These cookies are easy and so good. They are a great Spring / Summer dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOR COOKIES: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs, milk, 2 tsp lemon extract, sugar and oil in electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- 3Reduce speed to low and add flour and baking powder until just blended to a soft, sticky dough.
- 4Lightly flour your fingers and drop cookies by the teaspoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 5(I prefer Silpat or parchment) Shape smooth and roundish because they hold their shape during baking.
- 6Make right away for 8-10 minutes With a metal spatula, place cookies on a wire cooling rack.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8FOR FROSTING: Combine confectioners sugar, water and 2 tsp.
- 9lemon extract (if you would like you can also add food coloring) in mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 10When cookies are completely cooled and still on wire racks (place newspaper or paper bags under racks), drizzle icing over cookies until covered.
- 11Let dry.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g