1/3 Photos of Lemon Curd Tartlets
Halcyon Eve's Note:
From TOH magazine. These pretty little tartlets would make a great addition to a mini-dessert tray! Times are estimates and don't include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (colored part only, no white part)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 (2 ounce) package frozen miniature phyllo tart shells, thawed
Garnishes (as desired)
- 1In a small, heavy saucepan over medium heat, whisk eggs, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon peel until blended.
- 2Add butter and cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a metal spoon.
- 3Transfer lemon curd to a small bowl and cool for 10 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 4Just before serving, spoon lemon curd into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries, mint leaves, and/or whipped cream, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Curd Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 14.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen miniature phyllo tart shells