Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a recipe that I used to make for dinner special at a local restaurant that I worked at in the 70's. Simple to make. I have guessed at some of the measurements to reduce this recipe to 4 servings.
- 24 ounces cod fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix crumbs and seasonings together and set aside.
- Melt butter.
- Lay fillets, skin side down in shallow baking dish.
- Add water to bottom of dish.
- Brush fillets with melted butter coating well, pour remaining butter over fish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Top with seasoned crumb mixture.
- Bake 14- to 18 minutes or until fish flakes to touch.
Very easy, tasty dish! I used Salad Supreme Seasoning for the salad seasoning because the original is not available in Germany. Great idea to use a salad seasoning for coating fish - will make that again! Thanks for posting!
Made for your win on week 1 of Football Pool 2010.