Recipe by BigFatMomma
From Taste of Home. This looks great, and I hope to make it soon! Posted so I don't lose it...
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 lb globe seedless grapes, rinsed and dried
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cheese, sugar, lemon juice and peel until blended, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut a deep x into the top of each grape to 1/4 inch of the bottom.
- Spread each grape apart carefully.
- Transfer cream cheese to a strong resealable plastic bag, and cut a small hole in a corner of the bag.
- Pipe cream filling into grapes.
- Refrigerate until served.