Make and share this Lemon Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl combine 1 cup sugar and oil; mix well. Add eggs and beat until light and lemon colored.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour half the batter into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Spread pie filling over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Combine the cinnamon and remaining ¼ cup sugar. Sprinkle sugar mixture over top of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.