1/1 Photo of Lemon-Coconut White Chocolate Truffles
1 hr 30 mins
LEGG Gustafson's Note:
This is my fusion of two recipes to try to get an easy, elegant white truffle for the holidays. Cooking time is cooling time.
My Private Note
large t ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put white chocolate and marshmallows into a large heat proof bowl.
- 2Finely grate the peel from the lemon.
- 3Put milk, sugar, salt and lemon rind in saucepan, heat over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- 4Boil gently stirring constantly for two to five minutes, until smooth.
- 5Pour milk mixture over white chocolate and marshmallows and beat until you have a smooth, well incorporated mixture.
- 6Pour into a parchment lined 8x8 pan.
- 7Cool until no long sticky, about 1-2 hours.
- 8Form into balls and put in freezer 15 minutes.
- 9Dip truffles in melted white almond bark and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- 10Chill to set before serving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Coconut White Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.7
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 26.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark