Recipe by Caramella Girl
I decided to build upon my recipe for No Bake Cheesecake that I recently posted here. Thought I use lemon and coconut flavors, you can put together your own flavor combinations.
Top Review by Darkhunter
The taste of this cheesecake is really good, but for some reason, it didn't jell as well as I was expecting. For anyone on Atkin's diet, this is a guilt-free dessert! The only addition I came up with was to add toasted coconut on top, after it had jelled a little, but not completely. I wanted it to remain on top, and not sink into the cake. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Caramella Girl. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packet sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 g) packet sugar substitute, preferrably Splenda
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar-free coconut syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and dissolve gelatin in the boiling water, set aside to cool.
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, then stir in cream.
- Place mixture in saucepan to cook, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a medium bowl.
- Stir in Jell-O mixture.
- Pour mixture into either a 8x8 brownie pan or a 9" pie plate.
- Cover with plastic and place in refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.