1/1 Photo of Lemon Chicken Schnitzel
A lovely chicken schnitzel recipe that is baked instead of pan-fried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken horizontally into 1/4 inch thick slices. Place between 2 pieces of wax paper and flatten chicken. Sprinkle with lemon juice: let stand 10 minutes.
- 2In shallow dish combine flour, salt, thyme and celery salt; mix well.
- 3In another shallow dish, lightly beat egg with water. Dip chicken into flour, then into egg, then into bread crumbs. Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees F/200 degrees C for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Schnitzel
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 237.4 mg
- Sodium 962.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 60.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: