Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Moroccan-style chicken. Quick and easy to cook, great for all occasions.
- 1 baby chicken (quartered with skin)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 5 saffron strands
- Place all the all the ingredients (except lemon zest & water) in an oven dish.
- Clean chicken (take out insides) then place in the oven dish and mix well with all the ingredients.
- Add the lemon zest and water then cover with foil.
- Place in the over gas mark 7 for 45 minutes.
- Take foil and cook skin up for further 15 minutes or until skin is dark brown.
- Serve with rice, salad or pasta.