Recipe by DotM
This is another of my favorite jello salads.
Top Review by Breez
I was happy to see this salad recipe posted. It's been one of my favorite Jell-o salads for years. It's always a hit at family gatherings, pot-lucks and picnics. My recipe includes 1/2 cup chopped pecans, so you might want to try that addition. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Dot.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine jello and boiling water in bowl.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Stir in crushed pineapple and juice.
- Chill until of egg white consistency.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Fold into thickened jello.
- Fold in grated cheese.
- Pour into your prettiest bowl and chill.
- Garnish with orange slices if desired.