Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with cut up veggies or your favorite crackers! From Diabetic Living, Summer 2005. Very important to use fresh dairy ingredients for this recipe.
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill weed, snipped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, finely grated
- In a small, non-reactive serving bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- *Stir dip before serving.*.
- Garnish with some fresh dill weed and a few strands of lemon peel.
Hey! Am I really the first person to review this? I made this for a wedding reception. It was a huge hit! It went fabulously with the spicy bbq that was the main dish. Thanks for sharing! :)