This is from the Earthbound Farms Organic Foods website. It says.... Choose baby leaves, 4 to 6 inches in length, for the mildest taste and most tender greens. Mature leaves have a much more pungent flavor and are best boiled until tender. This simple saute takes just a few minutes to cook and makes a lovely accompaniment to roast chicken or steak.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet or Dutch oven over low heat, and add the garlic.
- Cook gently, stirring frequently, until the garlic is fragrant but does not take on any color.
- Add the moist greens, raise the heat to medium-high, and cover the pan. Cook until the greens wilt, about 2 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice.
- Remove the cover; if there's any excess liquid, cook until it evaporates.
- Toss the greens with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and serve hot.