1/4 Photos of Lemon Bisque - Sugar Free - No Bake
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Mama's recipe and my favorite dessert in childhood. A very light dessert to have after a large dinner. Oh, what memories!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill evaporated milk until icy.
- 2Dissolve jello in boiling water. Add sugar, salt, lemon juice and zest into jello. Cool and let congeal just slightly.
- 3Using an electric mixer, whip icy evaporated milk until stiff and doubled in size. Add to jello mixture in small amounts and beat well.
- 4Mix crumbs and melted butter. Press into a 9x9 inch pyrex dish.
- 5Pour mixture over crust and sprinkle with a few graham cracker crumbs.
- 6Refrigerate. Dessert is best overnight or after 6 hours.
- 7(Note: Preparation time does not include letting milk get icy.).
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Bisque - Sugar Free - No Bake
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 310.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 13.7 g