- 1 (12 ounce) evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 (3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill evaporated milk until icy.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water. Add sugar, salt, lemon juice and zest into jello. Cool and let congeal just slightly.
- Using an electric mixer, whip icy evaporated milk until stiff and doubled in size. Add to jello mixture in small amounts and beat well.
- Mix crumbs and melted butter. Press into a 9x9 inch pyrex dish.
- Pour mixture over crust and sprinkle with a few graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate. Dessert is best overnight or after 6 hours.
- (Note: Preparation time does not include letting milk get icy.).