Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Clipped this "No Bake" recipe from the Sunday paper to try. Sounds easy and delicious.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- 1⁄2 cup blueberry preserves
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon peel until blended and mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.
- DIVIDE evenly between the 6 small pie crusts. Press down in center with a spoon to make a depression about 1-inch deep. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. After refrigeration, it may be necessary to create the depression again. Fill each tartlet with a heaping Tablespoon of Blueberry preserves. Garnish with a fine twist of lemon peel.