2 hrs 20 mins
I made this for the 4th of July when I needed a quick dessert. These were the ingredients I had on hand. I love the combination of lemon and berries. The cook time is for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pints blueberries, fresh
- 2 pints raspberries, fresh
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (eg. Pillsbury)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon very finely grated fresh lemon rind, yellow only
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam or 1/4 cup jelly
- 1Wash berries.
- 2Set aside to dry.
- 3Spray a round pizza pan with vegetable spray (Pam).
- 4Preheat oven to 375.
- 5Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles and arrange evenly on greased pan.
- 6Pat out evenly, pinching edges to seal.
- 7You might have to"cut and smoosh" to cover evenly.
- 8Bake for 9 minutes, or until medium brown and cooked through.
- 9Let cool completely.
- 10Beat cream cheese, lemon curd, lemon rind and juice with electric mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- 11Spread on cooled crust.
- 12Place berries on top of cream cheese in alternating stripes.
- 13Heat jam in microwave, just until melted.
- 14Brush on top of berries to glaze.
- 15Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, at least two hours.
- 16Slice in wedges or bars and serve cold.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-berry Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 64.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: