Recipe by Vina
I made this for the 4th of July when I needed a quick dessert. These were the ingredients I had on hand. I love the combination of lemon and berries. The cook time is for chilling.
- 2 pints blueberries, fresh
- 2 pints raspberries, fresh
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (eg. Pillsbury)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon very finely grated fresh lemon rind, yellow only
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam or 1⁄4 cup jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash berries.
- Set aside to dry.
- Spray a round pizza pan with vegetable spray (Pam).
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles and arrange evenly on greased pan.
- Pat out evenly, pinching edges to seal.
- You might have to"cut and smoosh" to cover evenly.
- Bake for 9 minutes, or until medium brown and cooked through.
- Let cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, lemon curd, lemon rind and juice with electric mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Place berries on top of cream cheese in alternating stripes.
- Heat jam in microwave, just until melted.
- Brush on top of berries to glaze.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, at least two hours.
- Slice in wedges or bars and serve cold.