1/2 Photos of Lemon Bath Salts Gift in a Jar
Soothing and refreshing. The lemon oil is so yummy! I found this recipe at allfreecrafts.com. There is a nice label you can print out and attach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup epsom salts
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon oil
- 2 -3 drops yellow food coloring
- 1Combine all ingredients, stir; set overnight.
- 2Stir again.
- 3Package in sandwich bags, or small jars.
- 4Add 2-3 Tablespoons to hot bath.
- 5To create a layered effect; simply color half the salts, then layer in a jar.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Bath Salts Gift in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: