Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 lb haddock or 1 lb flounder fillets (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary
- If frozen thaw the fish overnight in the refrigerator.
- Turn on oven and allow to preheat to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is preheating: Assemble all necessary ingredients to work area.
- Grate the lemon rind and place in a bowl.
- Cut the lemon and squeeze.
- Measure 4 tsp and place in a bowl.
- Measure butter, salt, pepper and rosemary and add to bowl.
- Microwave or place in oven until butter is melted.
- Mix well.
- Divide the fish into 6 servings and place in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Pour the butter seasoning mixture evenly over the fish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.